Welcome to Oceanic War, the dedicated Oceanic WoW private server!
This is for all players looking for a new Oceanic based World of Warcraft WoTLK server to call home, you'll get low latency and a mostly Blizzlike experience with a twist.
Survival won't be easy, anyone can be attacked almost anywhere, but you'll get an interesting leveling and hunting experience with the addition of players competing over loot, rare spawns, materials and their favourite spots!
Based on AzerothCore and hosted within Azure in Australia, these are dedicated servers with anticheat present so will maintain long term reliability, daily backups are also in place.
There will be no pay to win cash shops, and no donation rewards that would ever affect real gameplay.
1. 3x XP and drop rates, professions cap increased to four and gathering yield is increased.
2. Full interaction with the opposite faction including chat, group, dungeon, guild, mail and auction house sharing between the Horde and Alliance.
3. Additional random stat roll bonuses on equipment during loot, introducing replay-ability and competitive dungeon or crafting use for the best gear rolls.
4. Rare attribute books obtained in unique ways allowing permanent increases to character stats, introducing endgame goals, unique builds and competitive play.
5. War trader hosting rare goods where only war coins are used to purchase items including bonus stat rerollers and racial ability books, coins are awarded for daily dungeon finder completion, rare hunting, raid and open world bosses and passively through general active play.
6. Free for all world PvP, anyone can be attacked anywhere excluding safe zones and a portion of war coins are also stolen on death when killed by other players close to your level.
7. Bounty system used to keep open world griefing at bay, become infamous with a target on your head or help others bring murderers down for war coin rewards.
8. Rare creatures throughout the world are bigger, tougher, spawn more frequently and reward large amounts of XP and even a few war coins.
9. Dragons of Nightmare have returned, they're the only creatures throughout the open world that can drop racial ability books but be warned they cannot be taken down alone.
9. Dungeon difficulty partially scales with group size and rewards are retained for smaller groups, dungeon finder can be used solo but this won't be easy nor viable at higher content.
10. Capital cities have portals to other capital cities, transmog, reagent bank and bounty NPC's are also present here, in addition there's no delays when sending mail to other characters.
11. A limited Auction House bot is present meaning plenty of goods are available however you'll still rely on players if you're selling your own items to avoid inflation.
12. Optional hardcore modes are present including permadeath, selfcraft only and slow XP - achieving the level cap in these modes will reward you greatly.
13. New characters have an auto assigned starter guild to help out and share knowledge, there are also many general quality of life improvements throughout the world.